Transpersonal Coach Training
15-16 May 2014 - London, UK
2-day coach training
TBC September 2014 - Prague, Czech Republic
To register visit Koučink Centrum
The Future of Coaching
Transpersonal coaching is based on transpersonal psychology and actively engages with an individual’s Spiritual Intelligence (SQ) building on Emotional Intelligence (EQ) to enable deeper and broader perspectives on the challenges we face today. Transpersonal Coach Training, designed by Sir John Whitmore and Hetty Einzig, will give you leading-edge coaching principles and techniques to help your clients discover the power and effectiveness of who they are and create deep and meaningful change. Practising transpersonal coaching will help you understand how self-mastery, multiplicity, authenticity and whole systems are paramount to achieving higher performance and authentic leadership in one’s self and others.
Who Should Attend
Experienced coaches wanting to explore the emotional and spiritual aspects of coaching and further hone the skills of presence, listening and building trust.
To learn more about transpersonal coaching, read ‘Transpersonally Speaking’ from Training & Coaching Today.
Transpersonal Coach Training Programme Content
Transpersonal Coach Training introduces a new paradigm of thinking and coaching. Over the course of two days we will work with:
- Two Dimensions of Growth;
- Learning and Unlearning;
- “Us” and “Them” Boundaries;
- Creative use of Crisis and Failure;
- Coaching the Self: Love and Will;
- Bigger-than-self Goals and Service;
- Deep Frames to Explore Values & Purpose;
- Self-actualization to Self-realization.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
At the end of this unique programme you’ll be equipped with:
- more evocative and exploration-oriented questioning skills;
- raised awareness of your coaching presence and its impact;
- access and trust in your ‘inner-knowing’ as a coach;
- confidence and ability to work with strong emotions in your clients;
- enhanced listening skills to hear client language and underlying beliefs;
- experienced use of metaphor and analogy to explore emotions.
Structure and Certification
Transpersonal Coach Training is a two-day non-residential programme hosted in London. The programme is run in a coaching style by Hetty Einzig and learning is supported by a coaching manual along with discussion and practice. At the end of the programme you’ll have 15 learning hours and receive a Certificate of Professional Development.
Booking & Fees
£1,395 + VAT (£1,295 + VAT Early Bird Rate)
London: +44 (0)20 7373 6431
New York: +1 917 580 3857