Performance Consultants International
Improving Performance Globally
Performance Consultants is at the forefront of coaching, leadership development and performance improvement for individuals and organizations globally. Our future and history are both based on us being pioneers and thought-leaders in the fields of coaching, leadership, sustainability and transformation.
Performance Consultants partners with clients globally in the areas of:
- Coaching for Organizations – off-the-shelf or tailored programmes;
- Options for Individuals – coach certification, skills for managers or one-to-one coaching;
- Team Development – raising team performance;
- Leadership Development – creating outstanding leaders and organizational growth;
- Sustainability (CSR) – creating sustainable leadership for the 21st century.
Performance Consultants is committed to growing people, performance and purpose through our work.
The Origins of Performance Coaching
Sir John Whitmore’s Performance Consultants pioneered Performance Coaching in business over 30 years ago and continues to lead the field globally. Sir John Whitmore, Chairman, and his colleagues at Performance Consultants were the first to take coaching into the workplace and coined the term 'Performance Coaching' in the early 1980s. Executive, business, career, personal and other types of coaching are all built on the principles of Performance Coaching.
Sir John and his colleagues are also the original creators of the GROW Model, one of the most used and best known models in coaching. In 2008, Sir John was awarded the ICF President’s Award in recognition of outstanding contributions to the coaching industry.