Coaching for Performance: Level 3
|1: Transformation Skills for Leaders and Coaches||London||20-22 September 2017||Register|
|2: Coaching for Transformative Change||London||15-17 November 2017||Register|
|3: Advanced Transformational Coaching||London||18-19 January 2018||Register|
Module 1 can be taken as a stand-alone in support of continuing development.
Advanced Coaching for Transformational Change
Coaching for Performance Level 3 is a series of advanced coaching training modules with Performance Consultants, global leaders in transformational coaching and leadership development. In addition to honing and re-visiting the International Coach Federation (ICF) core competencies, the three modules explore inner leadership, self-mastery, authenticity and whole systems transformation, enabling experienced coaches to achieve sustained excellence and maximum performance.
Who is it for?
Level 3 is designed for experienced coaches who want to:
- take their coaching to the next level;
- learn or revisit the tools for transformational coaching;
- fulfil continuing coach education requirements;
- pursue advanced coaching certification.
Level 3 | Programme Content
Level 3 is formed of three coach-training modules geared towards refreshing and sharpening the ICF core competencies through different theoretical and practical lenses. The three modules are:
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
You will enhance your coaching with a participant group of experienced coaches from around the globe and receive support and feedback from experienced coach trainers. At the end of the Level 3 advanced coaching programme you’ll be equipped with:
- practice with ICF core competencies at an advanced level;
- change and transformation models to use within the coaching pathway;
- understanding of how neuroscience informs coaching;
- new change models for transformational coaching;
- heightened awareness and practice of coaching presence.
Level 3 consists of eight in-person training days, divided into three modules, with three coaching supervision calls run by senior qualified coaches. Modules can be taken as a one-off or completed as a full series. At the end of the Level 3 series you’ll have approximately 55 hours of learning and receive a Certificate of Professional Development.
Coaching for Performance is a three-level coach-training programme including 14 days of face-to-face training:
- Level 1 | Coaching for Performance (Foundation);
- Level 2 | Intermediate Coach Training for Performance and Purpose;
- Level 3 | Advanced Coach Training for Transformational Change.