Coaching for Performance: Level 3
|1: Transformation Skills for Leaders and Coaches||London||September 2018 TBC||Register|
|2: Coaching for Transformative Change||London||November 2018 TBC||Register|
|3: Advanced Transformational Coaching||London||18-19 January 2018||Register|
Module 1 can be taken as a stand-alone in support of continuing development.
Advanced Coaching for Transformational Change
Coaching for Performance Level 3 is a series of advanced coaching training modules with Performance Consultants, global leaders in transformational coaching and leadership development. In addition to honing and re-visiting the International Coach Federation (ICF) core competencies, the three modules explore inner leadership, self-mastery, authenticity and whole systems transformation, enabling experienced coaches to achieve sustained excellence and maximum performance.
Who is it for?
Level 3 is designed for experienced coaches who want to:
- take their coaching to the next level;
- learn or revisit the tools for transformational coaching;
- fulfil continuing coach education requirements;
- pursue advanced coaching certification.
Level 3 | Programme Content
Level 3 is formed of three coach-training modules geared towards refreshing and sharpening the ICF core competencies through different theoretical and practical lenses. The three modules are:
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
You will enhance your coaching with a participant group of experienced coaches from around the globe and receive support and feedback from experienced coach trainers. At the end of the Level 3 advanced coaching programme you’ll be equipped with:
- practice with ICF core competencies at an advanced level;
- change and transformation models to use within the coaching pathway;
- understanding of how neuroscience informs coaching;
- new change models for transformational coaching;
- heightened awareness and practice of coaching presence.
Level 3 consists of eight in-person training days, divided into three modules, with three coaching supervision calls run by senior qualified coaches. Modules can be taken as a one-off or completed as a full series. At the end of the Level 3 series you’ll have approximately 55 hours of learning and receive a Certificate of Professional Development.
Coaching for Performance is a three-level coach-training programme including 14 days of face-to-face training:
- Level 1 | Coaching for Performance (Foundation);
- Level 2 | Intermediate Coach Training for Performance and Purpose;
- Level 3 | Advanced Coach Training for Transformational Change.
The Coaching for Performance curriculum is aligned with the ICF professional coaching certification process. On attending and successfully completing the course requirements for each level of Coaching for Performance you will receive a Certificate of Professional Development (CDP) noting the hours you have completed. These contribute to the coach-specific training hours required for an ICF Credential and accreditation as a Performance Consultants certified coach:
- Completion of Coaching for Performance Level 1 and Level 2 meets the 60 hours of coach-specific training required to apply for the ICF’s Associate Certified Coach (ACC) via the ACC Portfolio Path.
- If you complete both Levels 1 and 2 on our ICF accredited Coaching for Performance: Coach Certification Pathway, you can apply for ACC certification via the ACC ACSTH Path, benefiting from a faster ICF review timeline and no need for an ICF coaching assessment.
- By going on to complete Level 3, you will meet the 125 hours of coach-specific training required to apply for the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential via the PCC Portfolio Path.
- All three levels count towards the 200 hours of coach-specific training required to apply for the Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential.
Coaching for Performance: Coach Certification Pathway is a full coach training programme approved by the ICF (ACSTH approved). It offers a unique opportunity for you to develop authentic and powerful coaching skills that integrate performance and purpose, and gain an internationally recognized business coaching credential that will give you credibility around the world.