Coaching for Performance: Level 2
|London||Modules 1 & 2
12-13 March & 15-16 March 2018
|London||Modules 1 & 2
9–10 July & 12–13 July 2018
|In-person||English||Register||London||Modules 1 & 2
8–9 Oct & 11–12 Oct 2018
Coaching for Performance, Level 2 is a concentrated management coaching training that builds on the skills developed in Level 1. Level 2 is all about coaching “below the waterline” at the level of mindsets, feelings, thoughts, beliefs and power sources which make up our Inner Reality and which drive our Outer Reality (our behaviours, habits, actions, and language). Level 2 illustrates this through the Iceberg Coaching Model focusing on Power Sources, coaching using the Iceberg Coaching Model and working with mindsets. Focus is also placed on designing the relationship with your coachee.
“Excellent training on coaching and how to do it well to achieve the best result. Perfect combination of instruction and experiential learning.”
Cory Sevin, Director, Institute for Healthcare Improvement (USA)
“I have had a lot of very good quality coaching education over the last few years but I can say that I grew more as a coach on the 4 days of your Level 2 programme than I have in the previous 12 months. Great content, excellent instructors and world-class materials – first class.”
Deiric McCann, Executive Vice President – Europe, Profiles International (Ireland)
Level 2 builds on the Level 1 programme by taking a deep dive into the International Coach Federation (ICF) core competencies and exploring the neuroscience of change and overcoming the internal barriers to performance.
See Levels 1 & 2 pdf for further information.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
You will enhance your coaching with a participant group of senior-level peers from around the globe and receive support and feedback from experienced coach trainers. At the end of this unique management coaching training you’ll be equipped with:
- refined coaching skills and greater confidence as a coach;
- understanding of neuroscience and how coaching supports behavioural change;
- models and practice for helping coachees overcome limiting mindsets;
- insight into how to find inspiring goals and internal strengths;
- experience of coaching for transformation through emotions.
“First-class personal development that will have an important and positive impact – both personally and professionally. Outstanding facilitation and a strong and dynamic group of participants.”
Louis de Rohan, Owner & Director, LDR London (UK)
“The course empowers people to empower – a contagious effect!”
Josefin Magnusdotter, Principal Advisor, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (UK)
“Great learning and right mix of theory and practice.”
Alessio Nocerino, South Europe Sales Manager, BioMonitoring Merck Millipore (Italy)
The Coaching for Performance curriculum is aligned with the ICF professional coaching certification process. On attending and successfully completing the course requirements for each level of Coaching for Performance you will receive a Certificate of Professional Development (CDP) noting the hours you have completed. These contribute to the coach-specific training hours required for an ICF Credential and accreditation as a Performance Consultants certified coach:
- Completion of Coaching for Performance Level 1 and Level 2 meets the 60 hours of coach-specific training required to apply for the ICF’s Associate Certified Coach (ACC) via the ACC Portfolio Path.
- If you complete both Levels 1 and 2 on our ICF accredited Coaching for Performance: Coach Certification Pathway, you can apply for ACC certification via the ACC ACSTH Path, benefiting from a faster ICF review timeline and no need for an ICF coaching assessment.
- By going on to complete Level 3, you will meet the 125 hours of coach-specific training required to apply for the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential via the PCC Portfolio Path.
- All three levels count towards the 200 hours of coach-specific training required to apply for the Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential.
Coaching for Performance: Coach Certification Pathway is a full coach training programme approved by the ICF (ACSTH approved). It offers a unique opportunity for you to develop authentic and powerful coaching skills that integrate performance and purpose, and gain an internationally recognized business coaching credential that will give you credibility around the world.