Advanced Personal Mastery
15-19 October 2012
4-day transformation programme (advanced)
Witney, Oxfordshire, UK
Transformation: Evolving Personal and Global Consciousness
Advanced Personal Mastery is an advanced transformation programme with Gita Bellin that explores and develops the core principles of behavioural transformation studied in Transformation Skills for Leaders and Coaches and Champions for Change. Participants move into the area of advanced exploration of consciousness, the illusion of perceptual reality and soul/psyche integration.
The primary focus of the course is the study of the new thinking in regard to Consciousness and Science. The latest findings in physics propose that Consciousness creates matter and not matter creates Consciousness. Relative to Dr David Hawkins' great work, “The Map of Consciousness”, participants will explore and experience the characteristics of Consciousness at 400–550.
Participants will study the knowledge of memes in Spiral Dynamics, exploring the integration of the yellow/turquoise memes into their lives.
"A HUMAN BEING is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe', a part limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest – a kind of optical delusion of our consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion, to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
Experience on the Programme
This programme is highly interactive and over 90% of the learning is through personal experience. Knowledge is gained by direct experience and realization through one on one dialogue, coaching and emerging truths through self-discovery. Advanced meditation practices with specific application to individual growth needs will be available. It is important that participants come to the course with an ongoing commitment to daily stress management and mindfulness practices.
"I have had the privilege, in over 25 years of Leadership training, to attend many courses and experience many different philosophies of human evolution in the corporate environment. Since meeting Gita and experiencing her perspectives on leadership and transformation, I know her work is 'The Work'."
Donald Slessor, Director of Leadership Transformation, Bombardier Aerospace
Special focus is placed on the following areas of knowledge:
- Analysis and exploration of Seven Levels of Consciousness;
- Emerging Higher States of Consciousness;
- Patterns that sabotage integrity and self-esteem;
- Moving through Service as sacrifice and martyrdom;
- The release of guilt;
- Resistance – Becoming Aware of genetic patterns;
- Worth of Self. Developing capacity to recognise uniqueness. Raising ability to know and take ‘my’ place in the world realistically and optimistically;
- Self Love. Self Acceptance. Self Truth. Self Trust;
- Power of intention/manifestation;
- Protective energy;
- Connection with all life (Nature);
- Energetic Resonance;
- Using the Labyrinth:*
– The power of the Labyrinth;
– Finding the Path to Inner Peace;
– On the Threshold;
– Journeying in;
– Calling Forth in Silence;
– Journey out;
* Note: The four movements of the Labyrinth journey are applied to Environmental Sustainability, Social Justice and Spiritual Fulfilment
- The Body as an Energy System;
- Body representation of feeling;
- Perception. Mastering of the subtle energies of the colour spectrum. Perception of “Light Fields” around living and non-living things. Kirilian photography;
- Use of pattern and colour in relation to Self Love;
- Telepathic knowing. Exercises in the transfer of thought. Remote View.
Text Books Used in the Course
- Eastern Body Western Mind Anodea Judith;
- Power vs Force Dr David Hawkins;
- Building a Values-Driven Organization: A Whole System Approach to Cultural Transformation Richard Barrett;
- Heal Your Body Louise L Hay.
- Specific materials for colour work, perception and conscious 'seeing' of the light spectrum are included. A comprehensive workbook is also included with reading lists and reference material.
"Learning with Gita has been a landmark experience in my life. I have learned to let go of what is not important, to be more humble, and more aware of my mission in life. I have made a big professional step, and now I am practicing gratitude every day as miracles keep happening. My learning with Gita has allowed me to be conscious of the power we all have to make life worthwhile for ourselves as we give service to others."
Constance Vieco, Coach Mentor Supervisor, Oxford School of Coaching
This is an advanced course and is most suitable for those who are already committed to spiritual or personal development practices.
Course Dates and Schedule
15-19 October 2012
4-night residential programme beginning at 7pm on the evening of 15 October and completing at 5pm on 19 October 2012.
Old Swan & Minster Mill Minster Lovell, Witney, Oxfordshire
Booking & Fees
£3,245 + VAT (accommodation not included)
Other Transformation Programmes
Note: If you are following the Gita Bellin & Associates transformation series, Advanced Personal Mastery is third in the series.